STI-TEC CONTRACT VEHICLES
STI-TEC is a prime contractor on a diverse and comprehensive list of federal contract vehicles that can be used to meet your specific mission requirements. These include Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQs), and GSA Schedules.
STI-TEC has the following vehicles to do business with the government:
OASIS SB IDIQ CONTRACT
GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business is a Government-wide Multiple Award, IDIQ Vehicle with 7 Pools spans across 28 NAICS Codes and 6 NAICS Code Exceptions for providing Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services.
STI-TEC is a multiple pool prime contract holder. Through this vehicle, STI-TEC provides expertise across each of our five key practice areas: 1) Engineering & Logistics, 2) Intelligence, 3) Training & Education, 4) IT & Cybersecurity, and 5) Professional Services.
STI-TEC currently supports OASIS task orders providing services to a variety of U.S. Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, and Navy customers as well as Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Agency.
To view STI-TEC’s marketing material, Click Here
For more information, visit the GSA Website:
STI-TEC OASIS Point of Contact:
Pool 3 Small Business: [email protected]
To view STI-TEC’s News Releases, click below:
MAGTF Training Systems Support (MTSS)
STI-TEC will provide broad support for unit- and staff- level training exercises at the Service, Joint, and Combined level; functional and technical modeling and simulation support; support to formal learning centers; support for Training and Readiness (T&R) development; cybersecurity services, and computer network/ancillary IT support services. The specific scope of Task Orders can include:
- Instructional Systems Development (ISD) support for Marine Corps formal learning centers and ground training systems;
- Conducting learning and media analyses;
- New equipment, and instructor and key personnel training;
- Delivering instruction through a combination of modes, systems and/or Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI), and methods for training and education;
- Supporting multi-echelon Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training events
- Creating or modifying instructional materials and supplemental training materials for formal learning centers;
- Providing modeling and simulation systems operation, planning and support for military training and exercises;
- Developing training exercise concepts;
- Creating (new), or modifying (existing) exercise scenarios;
- Creating (new), or modifying (existing) training curricula;
- Performing operator level maintenance on fielded modeling and simulation and ground training systems;
- Providing After Action Reviews (AARs) to training audiences;
- Providing analysis and subject matter expertise in support of ground training and readiness standards;
- Maintenance of computer networks and information technology equipment; and
- Network and system administration/cybersecurity functions.
The Seaport NxG IDIQ is a contract to support Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps. STI-TEC is positioned to provide services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the DoN ordering activities, specifically: